★ ＴＵＴＯＲＩＡＬＳ： ＵＴＡＵ － ＣＯＶＥＲ ＭＡＫＩＮＧ （ＥＸ： ＣＯＶＥＲ ＭＡＫＩＮＧ ＥＳＳＥＮＴＩＡＬＳ） ★
I included this extra document for resources that are used for making UTAU covers! I’ll add more options in the future, if you guys throw me in more suggestions~
- * - simply means that I use this software for my covers.
- $ - must be purchased to access the full suite over trial limitations
DAWs are the powerhouse of mixing covers!
- (* $) FL Studio - This software is often noted to be used by many popular users in the UTAU community, simply because of the plugins it comes with and that it can make mixing in covers sound better if used right. The complex UI is rather intimidating at first, but surprisingly enough, it’s quite easy to get the hang of it.
- Cockos REAPER - REAPER has remained one of the free alternatives to mixing your covers without the need to break the bank easily. It does have a free trial, but technically, the evaluation version is just the same as the free trial one - it’s just permanent.
- Tracktion - This a free DAW that allows you to mix covers with a similar quality to FL Studio. It comes jam-packed with a lot of useful VSTs you can use from the get-go to have a headstart on mixing your covers.
VSTs & Plugins